When creating products in the dashboard, keep in mind an overall menu of the products you wish to sell. Similar to a restaurant or a cafe with a written menu for the customer to select from, your showcasing of the products on the shelf and on the menu screen. Without a retail associate to encourage a sale, you will want your products to draw in the customer to purchase and increase their purchase at the point of sale.
A few things to keep in mind:
- How do you want the overall store to look?
- Compare to what you see at a grocery store or at your favorite retail store
- Create a mix of items on each shelf ( 2 drinks, 2 entrees, 1 add on item per shelf)
- Size of packaging
- How will the restocker be able to replicate week over week
- How to position the items with a shorter shelf life vs. longer
Need help finding packaging for your products to sell in the Byte store?
Here are a few quick links to a few websites clients have used in the past:
Here is a sample planogram of a well-mixed store:
Attached here is a menu template to create your product offerings menu and can even be distributed to potential locations as sneak peeks of what they would see with your service.