When creating products in the dashboard, keep in mind an overall menu of the products you wish to sell. Similar to a restaurant or a cafe with a written menu for the customer to select from, your showcasing of the products on the shelf and on the menu screen. Without a retail associate to encourage a sale, you will want your products to draw in the customer to purchase and increase their purchase at the point of sale.
A few things to keep in mind:
- How do you want the overall store to look?
- Compare to what you see at a grocery store or at your favorite retail store
- Create a mix of items on each shelf ( 2 drinks, 2 entrees, 1 add on item per shelf)
- Size of packaging
- How will the restocker be able to replicate week over week
- How to position the items with a shorter shelf life vs. longer
Need help finding packaging for your products to sell in the Byte store?
Here are a few quick links to a few websites clients have used in the past:
Here is a sample planogram of a well-mixed store:
Attached here is a menu template to create your product offerings menu and can even be distributed to potential locations as sneak peeks of what they would see with your service.
Please sign in to leave a comment.