Using the Dashboard
Stores Tab Overview
Stores > Status
Stores > Technical
Stores > General
Web Based Store Inventory / Online Menu
Download a Pick List for easy restocking
Stores > Restock
How To Set Pars
Stores > Discounts
Stores > Financial
Export Lots as CSV
Products > Transactions
How to edit an SKU and use unused tags for a different product
Products > Tag Orders
Export EPC Inventory
Products > Archive
Products > Inventory
Add a Product
Products > Details
Transaction status definitions
Transactions > Logs
Transactions > Customer Emails
Authorization Fee / Hold
How to adjust a transaction or process a refund
How to View Transactions & Transactions Overview
How to prevent mischarges
Discounts > Add a Happy Hour Discount
Discounts > Add a Standard Discount
Discounts > Creating Coupons
Discounts > Add a Shelf Life Discount
How to redeem a coupon
How to end a Discount
Transactions included in a remittance
Remittance Processing Schedule
Where can I find billing information?
How do I provide my banking information?
Setting Up Your New Store
How to restock a Byte store
Setting up your store to be NAMA-certified
Custom graphics install instructions
Branding your store
Setting up your Byte Technology store
How soon will I receive my store?
Byte Store Specs
Box 2.5 Byte Store Specs
Tagging Best Practices
Product tagging best practices
Tagging sandwiches or burritos
Tagging snacks or soft packaging
Tagging soups or yogurts
Tagging salads or other hard packaging
Are RFID tags microwave safe?
Webinar: Tagging Best Practices
Merchandising best practices
Test and verify inventory
Tagging heatable entrees
Tagging aluminum cans and foil-lined products
Dashboard Onboarding | A self-guided training
Advice & Troubleshooting
How to Install an OptConnect Cellular Device on a Byte Store
Ethernet setup and networking requirements
Transactions made while store is offline
How do I get a store back online?
No IP / Red or Yellow Border
Sending Remote Commands
Door Lock Issues
Open a CSV file in Excel or Google Sheets
Error Codes: Out of Service Troubleshooting Guide
If you're choosing to brand your Byte store with custom graphics, we recommend following the step-by-step process below:
- Make sure the store power source is fully unplugged
- Prepare the surface by making sure it’s clean and free of debris.
- Fill a 24-ounce spray bottle with water.
- Add one drop of dish soap. Mix gently but thoroughly so that the dish soap takes out the surface tension out of the water, but creates little to no foam/bubbles.
- Start with one side of the fridge at a time - Spray the entire side of the fridge with a thin layer of mist.
- Starting at the top of the fridge, line up the sticker corners, pull the first 6 inches of the film and press to the surface
- Use squeegee in a downward motion to push any air bubbles out from underneath the sticker.
- Pull the roll over the desired coverage area
- Apply pressure to the covered area to ensure the protective film remains in place
- Once complete with Sides move on to Marquee sticker application. Repeat as instructed above to apply Marquee to Front of Store.