Byte Technology stores allow you to see inventory levels in real-time. This information is incredibly useful and can be used in a few ways:
1. Confirming how widely a SKU is distributed across your fleet
2. Identify any stocking anomalies
3. Quickly react to product recalls, when necessary
To see where a specific product is in inventory, navigate to Products > select the product SKU you wish to view > Inventory.
This is where you'll see all stores where the product is currently in stock, as well as the current inventory level.
If you have more than one kiosk you will see each kiosk’s inventory. Information includes:
- Store: the store where the SKU is in stock
- Count: the unit count showing in inventory
You now have the ability to export this data to show where this product is across your fleet.