Throughout the month, customers will be shopping at your Byte Technology-powered stores. As customers swipe credit cards and purchase products, Byte Technology is the merchant of record and collects the money from those transactions. Within five business days following the close of the month, a final remittance is calculated based on the net credit card sales and the fees owed to Byte Technology.
You can see a summary and breakdown of how your remittance for each campus by month is calculated under the Financials tab.
By selecting the carrot on the far left column of this table view, you can see sales and fees associated with specific stores for that given month.
Export Transactions: Select the export button on the far right column.
Export Transactions CSV: This export will show you the transactions that were accounted for in this calculation of your credit card sales.
Export Remittance Summary CSV: This export will show you the table summary view in CSV format.
A remittance is calculated as credit card sales net of any refunds or adjustments, minus any of the following:
- Merchant Fees: the total amount of percent processing fee for all transactions processed via a credit card
- License Fees: the monthly subscription fee for licensing Byte Technology
- Connectivity fee: the monthly fee for any stores using cellular connectivity, as opposed to hardline ethernet cable
- Adjustments: adjustments can either be credits (+) to your remittance or debits (-) to your remittance. These adjustments could include any fee credits, Tag + Parts shipping costs.
- Tag Orders: the fee sum for all tags ordered in a given month
- Remittance: the total amount to be remitted to your bank information. If (-)Negative amount, the total amount due will be charged to your bank information on file. If (+) positive amount, the total amount owed to you will be deposited to your bank information on file.
Remittances are processed by ACH, unless otherwise specified. To be sure you receive your remittance in a timely manner, be sure to complete an ACH form here.
If you have any additional finance questions, please reach out to our finance team at email@example.com