When you receive a Byte technology store, inside you will find the contents to a sticker kit. This kit gives you a generic branding to get you set up quickly without having to pay for custom graphics. You can choose to apply or forgo as you see fit.
- 2 Side Gray Food Icons Decals
- 1 Good Food Good Mood Marquee Front Decal
- 4 Shelf Stickers
- Blue squeegee
Steps to Complete
- Make sure the store power source is fully unplugged
- Prepare the surface by making sure it’s clean and free of debris.
- Fill a 24-ounce spray bottle with water.
- Add one drop of dish soap. Mix gently but thoroughly so that the dish soap takes out the surface tension out of the water, but creates little to no foam/bubbles.
- Start with one side of the fridge at a time - Spray the entire side of the fridge with a thin layer of mist.
- Starting at the top of the fridge, line up the sticker corners, pull the first 6 inches of the film and press to the surface
- Use squeegee in a downward motion to push any air bubbles out from underneath the sticker.
- Pull the roll over the desired coverage area
- Apply pressure to the covered area to ensure the protective film remains in place
- Once complete with Sides move on to Marquee sticker application. Repeat as instructed above to apply Marquee to Front of Store.